Join a network of the world’s best developers & get full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth.
What is Turing?
We are a Palo Alto-based ‘deep’ jobs platform allowing talented software developers to work with top US firms from the comfort of their homes. We are led by Stanford alumni and successful A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan.
How many rounds do I need to clear before selection?
After uploading your resume, you will have to go through the three tests — seniority assessment, tech stack test, and live coding challenge. Once you clear these tests, you are eligible to apply to a wide range of jobs available based on your skills.
Do developers need to pay any fees for Turing’s services?
No, the service is absolutely free for software developers who sign up.
Get jobs in 100+ skills across seniorities
Apply for jobs in React, Node, Python, Angular, Swift, React Native, Android, Java, Rails, Golang, DevOps, ML, Data Engineers, and more.
Who can become a Turing developer?
- We hire the best developers to work for the best American companies.
- We allow part-time work during a short transition period, but you’ll need to transition to full-time quickly.
- If you have worked as a senior software engineer, tech lead, or architect, you will have even more job opportunities with Turing.
- Take our tests & interviews designed by engineering leaders from Facebook, Google, and a Stanford AI scientist.
- We hire effective communicators who understand remote work challenges and can overcome those by over communicating.
To apply for this job please visit www.turing.com.